On Demand Webinar for Agents
Showcasing The Value of LTCi
With only 7.5 million Americans owning some form of LTCi, we still have a lot of work to do to educate people about one of the top threats to their life savings. In this webinar, we’ll spend time showing you how to present the value of long term care insurance and hybrids, and how to respond to the top objections.
On Demand Webinar for Consumers
Ask The LTCi Specialists
A Message From Our Founder
Why Partner with BuddyIns
An innovative learning resource platform
- High quality educational webinars for clients and advisors with transparent tools and analytics that encourage continued engagement.
- Supports relationship-building for sales pipeline.
- Respect for the advisor/client relationship.
Leverage our LTC knowledge and technology centered around a relationship with you
- Includes a toolbox for underwriting, pricing, education and marketing automation.
- Provide a streamlined experience for clients and specialists.
- Analytics-driven approach identifies clients who are the most interested and at the most important engagement times
Your current contract won't change
- We respect relationships and you can work with your agency of choice.
- A client-centric approach helps you expand the possibilities for clients.
Our Relationship with LTC Insurance Specialists
- Experienced and active specialists who share our values and know our systems.
- A streamlined process for the advisor’s clients in an environment of respect.
Invite Your Network to Our Next Webinar
If you are interested in inviting your network to our next educational webinar designed for consumers and agents alike, click here to be taken to the webinar sharing page. This is complimentary, and you will be provided a list of registrants from your network.
The Role of BuddyIns LTCi Specialists
Our LTCi Specialists are client-centered and dedicated to ensuring that clients are never just a number.
- Full-time dedication to long term care insurance
- Years of on-the-ground experience that gives them unique insights into the products and processes
- Experts in underwriting, products, and offering a portfolio of solutions
- Committed to staying current on new products and use cases
If you meet these criteria, apply below.
Access Our Partner Resources
Our Partner Resources are a wealth of information for agents, specialists, and other professionals looking to expand their knowledge of long term care insurance, sales and marketing, and other useful topics. These resources include webinars, articles, interviews and videos; and are available to you for free - whether you're an official partner of BuddyIns or not.