Webinar for Pros
LTCi Annual Market Review
In this first webinar of the New Year, we’ll review the LTCi industry in 2022 and provide insights regarding the market, tools, products, and strategies that will be important to meet your business objectives in 2023. We’ll share ways that you can make the best use of the tools and strategies for the year ahead.
Webinar for Consumers
So, You Think You Can Self-Fund LTC?
A Message From Our Founder
Grow Your Business
If you'd like to learn more about how BuddyIns can benefit and grow your business, schedule a quick meeting with CEO Marc Glickman.
Why Partner with BuddyIns
An innovative learning resource platform
- High quality educational webinars for clients and advisors with transparent tools and analytics that encourage continued engagement.
- Supports relationship-building for sales pipeline.
- Respect for the advisor/client relationship.
Leverage our LTC knowledge and technology centered around a relationship with you
- Includes a toolbox for underwriting, pricing, education and marketing automation.
- Provide a streamlined experience for clients and specialists.
- Analytics-driven approach identifies clients who are the most interested and at the most important engagement times
Your current contract won't change
- We respect relationships and you can work with your agency of choice.
- A client-centric approach helps you expand the possibilities for clients.
Our Relationship with LTC Insurance Specialists
- Experienced and active specialists who share our values and know our systems.
- A streamlined process for the advisor’s clients in an environment of respect.
Invite Your Network to Our Next Webinar
If you are interested in inviting your network to our next educational webinar designed for consumers and agents alike, click here to be taken to the webinar sharing page. This is complimentary, and you will be provided a list of registrants from your network.
The Role of BuddyIns LTCi Specialists
Our LTCi Specialists are client-centered and dedicated to ensuring that clients are never just a number.
- Full-time dedication to long term care insurance
- Years of on-the-ground experience that gives them unique insights into the products and processes
- Experts in underwriting, products, and offering a portfolio of solutions
- Committed to staying current on new products and use cases
Access Our Partner Resources
Our Partner Resources are a wealth of information for agents, specialists, and other professionals looking to expand their knowledge of long term care insurance, sales and marketing, and other useful topics. These resources include webinars, articles, interviews and videos; and are available to you for free - whether you're an official partner of BuddyIns or not.
How to Compare Long Term Care Insurance Products
More on our YouTube Channel
Agent-Exclusive Webinar | What Clients Want in LTCi
More at LinkedIn
Last Week Tonight's John Oliver Discusses the Long Term Care Industry
More at Facebook