Pro Webinar: LTCi Winning Solutions
Join BuddyIns CEO, Marc Glickman, as he takes a deep dive into long term care insurance. Marc will demonstrate how to create a compelling long term care insurance value narrative for clients. You will walk away from this session with a better understanding of how to structure your client conversations in a way that addresses top objections and highlights the true value of planning.
Market Updates from Marc
- In 2021, sales of stand-alone products tripled
- Other states such as California, New York, and Minnesota have made moves to explore similar legislation
- Carriers are taking state legislative action more seriously - this may result in new product development
- The stand-alone market is consolidating (6-10 carriers) and has been relatively stable
- Asset-based LTCi options have improved recently with reduced pricing and a new product launch
- Rising interest rates may be contributing to recent product stability
- Alternative annuity-based and short term care products are growing in popularity to address health issues
- The variety of life insurance accelerated benefits continue to grow
How do you create a compelling value narrative for clients? Benefit Buddy is the pre-quoting sales tool that helps you guide the discussion with LTCi prospects in a way that is more personal to them. Use Benefit Buddy to compare LTCi vs. self-funding and engage clients in a meaningful discussion about cost vs. benefits. This […]Read More >
Join BuddyIns CEO, Marc Glickman, and Olympic gold and bronze medalist, Wendy Boglioli, as they take a deep dive into long term care insurance. Learn how to create a compelling long term care insurance value narrative for clients. You will walk away from this session with a better understanding of how to structure your client […]Read More >
In this webinar, the panel discusses: An analysis of case studies that show the value using interactive plan design software How to approach the long term care needs analysis with clients Key talking points that will help you manage objections before they come up With only 7.5 million Americans owning some form of LTCi, […]Read More >
Search Partner Resources
Benefits Buddy is a powerful plan design tool that is available to BuddyIns partners as a beta version.